Just a little peek inside the lives of the Kozlowski's. Enjoy!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Park/Marathon
Yesterday I took beef to the park, threw the ball and ran around with him. I was in a short sleeved shirt and jeans and I was totally comfortable, it was awesome, December what? I was loving yesterday
Also I am seriously entertaining the idea of running the SLC marathon in April
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! I would love to do it with you but I have zero time to train :(
My name is Ashley Kozlowski and I am a licensed master aesthetician. I graduated from Acaydia School or Aesthetics with honors achievements in May 2011. I do eyelash extensions, lash tints, facials, microdermabrasion, chemical peels and waxing out of my home in Provo, Utah and I LOVE IT!! To book a appointment with me call or text (801)318-1781
2 comments:
DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! I would love to do it with you but I have zero time to train :(
I second Lisa - you should totally do it! I will come cheer you on!
Post a Comment