Friday, June 3, 2011

Acaydia

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bahaha some of my best homies at Acaydia Chez, Jordan and Katie in theory class. (crappy quality picture takin w/ my phone)

Photobucket

Chez, I LOVE this girl. One of the most genuine, awesome people I have ever known in my life.

Photobucket

This was on Halloween 2 of my instructors Alisha & Heather dressed up as wax strips.

Photobucket

Me, Kainani, Veronica and Christie on my last day

Photobucket

Brittany, me, Lydia and Kara

Photobucket

Jackie, Me, Jordan, Katie and Chez

Photobucket

I had to take a picture of the ceiling in the lobby, so pretty!

Photobucket

My official graduation certificate

Photobucket

I bought a eyelash extension kit and I want to start doing them out of my house after I get home from the summer. If you have never had lash extensions, they are the best thing EVER! I love having them and I love doing them!

I really never took very many pictures while I was there but this place was my second home from Sept-May. I learned SO much there, and made so many amazing friends! I will get my master aestheticians license in September after we come home. You have to renew your license in Sept of every odd year (this year). So rather then paying the fees to get it right off the bat then pay to renew it again in a few months I just decided to to wait until Sept since I won't be working over the summer out here in Denver anyway. I'm excited to eventually work in a spa part time when I am ready and also offer some services out of my house ie.. lash extensions, waxing. I'd also like to eventually create a really nice spa room in my home and be able to do even more like facials, chemical peels, body treatments etc.. I'm SO happy I did this. I love aesthetics, I feel like I'm good at it and it fits me and that I can make a good living doing it if needs be.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Way to go Ash! That is such a huge accomplishment! And so awesome that it is something you really love and enjoy doing :)

Lisa Lou said...

YAY! I will definitely be coming to you for some facials. So nice to find something you love to do and are good at.