
I know I cannot fully describe in words how much I love my little munchkin. My eyes are completely welled up right now just thinking about it. We had such a great day today, playing and laughing. I just love the moments (like the many we had today) where I am completely focused on him, and absorbing like a sponge every laugh, every smile and every sweet and funny thing he says and does. Because I know it will not last forever. My 22 month old perfect, ball of sunshine with his crazy mop of curly blond hair (that I love way to much to even consider cutting it) will not be 22 months forever. I am enjoying him SO SO much right now, I feel like the luckiest person in the whole entire world, to have the amazing, sweet son that I have. Sometimes I'm not sure I feel like I even deserve him. Someone else in this world must have been more deserving, someone more righteous, that gave more service, someone more kind, who was a better friend or daughter or sister or spouse. BUT even though I am no where near perfect, I'm so very grateful that my father in heaven gave me a perfect son. I promise to be the best mother I can possibly be to him. The love that I feel for Crew is a deeper, more amazing more intense love then I could ever believe I would ever feel, and I can't imagine loving another child as much. My heart is so full right now I think it might burst. I love you SO SO much my sweet little Soldier boy, love your mommy

1 comment:
my eyes are welled up right now too after reading this sweet post. A mothers love doesn't compare to anything on this planet. We are so lucky to be moms. He is so so adorable. And his hair is gorgeous, i want to run my fingers through it!
Great post, so sweet and heart felt :)
Post a Comment