Ok I have not blogged since last Halloween, 6 1/2 months. But for good reason I'm sure most you ( like the 10 of you tops that follow my blog) know I have been in aesthetic school for the last 8 months full time and I just graduated a little over a week ago! I completed the 1200 hours, passed my state tests and as soon as I get my license in hand I will officially be a licensed master aesthetician! It's a big accomplishment for me and I'm really proud I stuck to my guns and finished it.
On another note jared and I and crew (and beefstew) are in Colorado for the summer for another pest control sales season. We just got out here yesterday. We are in a apartment in littleton just outside of Denver. If it sounds familiar this is where the columbine shooting was. It's been a couple years since we have gone away for the summer and done this. I have been saying to myself all day, I can't believe we are doing this again!! Ps I am blogging from my phone which is interesting and I'm thinkin I don't like it. I just don't have any internet other then on here right now. It's feels so weird to be out here, and today has been kinda hard. Well really hard, I'm just all by myself pretty much with my crewser and my dog, jared just works 24/7. It's just a lonely feeling not knowing anyone in a brand new city I've never been to. It's quite the challenge keeping a 3 year old entertained as well, all without tv :) I'm sure its good for the both of us to have to figure out how to cope without numbing ourselves by television. Today we took beef on a hour walk, played at the playground, went grocery shopping for like 3 hours, then pretended we were talking rocks under the bed covers, read books and made up songs about toilets and such.
Um next update it that I am 22 1/2 weeks pregnant with another baby boy! I'm due Sept 15th, so ill come home by mid Aug in case I were to go into labor early. I'm going to be doing a water birth with a midwife at a birthing center in orem called better birth. I'm excited about it but nervous to do it natural again. I think I forgot how painful it was the 1st time, but the water is supposed to make it a lot easier so I guess I'm banking on that. I'm sure I could write a lot more but my eyes are kinda buggin from staring at my little phone screen. I've missed blogging and I miss all you guys. I'm sorry I didn't even tell a lot of my friends we were leaving, I was just in my own little world with school for a while there and I was going 10-12 hours a day the last month or so to make sure I finished before Colorado and then we pretty much just came straight out here. I'll blog again soon :)
Monday, May 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ash, congrats on finishing school!! You aresome. I'm so proud of you. Also congrats on another boy! I don't know how you can do it naturally. My epidural was the greatest thing ever. But props to you. Have fun in Colorado. Miss you!!
So glad to get updates!!! The second baby comes so much faster! Weston was 24 hours of labor with 2.5 hours of pushing and Allee was 7.5 hours of labor with only 10 minutes of pushing which was only about four contractions. You'll do great because you are awesome.
Post a Comment