Thursday, May 19, 2011

& more summer stuff...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tay & Crew, such cute buddies

Photobucket

The Beef

4th of July Parade in Provo

Photobucket

Waiting patiently for the parade to start

Photobucket

Photobucket

lamas, I always love the animals

Photobucket

Trying to keep cool, it got HOT!

Photobucket

Photobucket

With Natasha and Tay

Photobucket

Photobucket

With daddy

Natasha and I actually got up way early to save front row seat. Not worth it! I was so tired by the time the parade started It was hard to really enjoy it. Next time I would just go like an hour before and be a couple rows back.

Photobucket

Mowing the lawn together, oh and there's the hummer behind us that we sold last fall. It was such a rad truck to have in a lot of ways but I def don't miss putting $100 in the gas tank every week :)


No comments: