Just a little peek inside the lives of the Kozlowski's. Enjoy!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Hapuna Beach
Most of the coast line on the big island is rocky, so sandy beaches are few and far between. But about 15 minutes north of us is Hapuna beach. We have been a couple of times. Enjoy some photos
Crew loved playing in the sand..... and eating it.......lots of it
This is the second time we went, the waves were HUGE!
My name is Ashley Kozlowski and I am a licensed master aesthetician. I graduated from Acaydia School or Aesthetics with honors achievements in May 2011. I do eyelash extensions, lash tints, facials, microdermabrasion, chemical peels and waxing out of my home in Provo, Utah and I LOVE IT!! To book a appointment with me call or text (801)318-1781
7 comments:
So I am so so jealous! It looks beautiful. The beach house is so charming. And as always, Crew is adorable! Did I mention I am jealous?
What a fun vacation. I've loved looking at all the pics.
P.S. Your little guy is getting so cute!
I am loving all the pics although I am ridiculously jealous!
Crew is such a cutie!
gorgeous pics Ash! Looks like you guys are in paradise for sure :)
It looks like you guys are having a blast. I'm so jealous. I love all the pics you've been posting. they're all so great.
I am jealous! Are you still in Hawaii? It seems like you've been there FOREVER! Lucky! ;)
Beautiful pics! (you are such a babe!)
Crew is to die for delectable.
Post a Comment