Saturday, February 21, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

This is the 25 random things on my facebook I just posted. Just thought I would put it here too since I took the time to do it. Enjoy!

1: I had braces as a adult, I got them on when I was 21, got them off when I was 22

2: I was a vegetarian for 6 years, in Jr. high and High school. I would get a hamburger kids meal at Wendy and tell them no meat, just the tomatoes, lettuce, onions and condiments with the bun, the workers would look at me like I was crazy, now that I look back that was pretty retarded

3: I LOVE LOVE health food stores, whole foods, sprouts, wild oats, sunflower market, trader joes, good earth, I would rather shop there then go clothes shopping

4: My favorite vacations are the little road trips we take down to So Cal to go to the beach, disneyland, seaworld and visit family

5: I'm a huge animal lover, especially dogs, BIG dogs

6: I'm the biggest procrastinator on the planet, so is my hubby, not a good combination. We just barely got our taxes done..... for 2007 (don't worry we had a extension, not in trouble with the IRS or anything)

7: I was a TSA screener at the SLC airport for 3 years. Yes I was the one rumaging through your underwear, making sure you didn't have a bomb in your bag

8: I have a mentally retarded cat named Lexie. bless her heart

9: I was in the Mrs Utah pageant 2 years ago (I know right, don't judge me)

10: I just finished reading "Tori's Telling" Tori Spelling's autobiography. Not the typical type of book I would read but it totally sucked me in.

11: I'm a big juicer, no I'm not on steroids. I have a jack lalaine juicer and I use it almost everyday. My new favorites are orange/carrot and apple/cantelope/carrot

12: I watch lame teenie bopper shows, like The City and The Hills. My all time favorite was Laguna Beach, the first 2 seasons, the 3rd was totally retarded.

13: I had my son all natural, no drugs. I definitely don't regret it but I don't particularly recommend it either. Pretty sure I'm getting the epidural next time around.

14: I love waterparks, swimming pools, boating. anything that has to do with the sun, water and swmsuits I'm there.

15: I love rollerblading in the summer with my girl Kass and going on fun hikes. Can you tell I'm just a little excited for spring?

16: When I was pregnant (probably 6 months) I was rollerblading with Beef Stew (my dog) ie... Beef was pulling me on my rollerblades at lightning speed, I tripped over him and smacked down on the cement so hard, belly first. Not my brightest idea, no, but we'd done this zillions of times before and never had a fall

17: I have spent the last 4 summers out of state (In Las Vegas and Arizona) while Jared did summer sales

18: I HATE flying, it certainly doesn't stop me from traveling where I want to go, but I just hate the getting there part. I like road trips much better.

19: Once while I was pregnant I was on a full flight, I was in the middle seat. I got queezy and threw up in the barf bag, so embarressing.

20: I think my kid is the cutest little man on the planet. I'm not biased or anything though. He makes me so happy and I'm completely nuts-o butt crazy about him, my husbands ok too :)

21: No seriously though I'm crazy about my hubby, he is a amazing guy and freaking hilarious, this girls so lucky.

22: My favorite foods are peanut butter and watermelon

23: My favorite ice cream is Ben and Jerry coconut almond fudge chip, it's ridiculous.

24: I LOVE bookstore's. I could be in boarders for hours browsing through books

25: I scored 10 points at the ward bball game on thursday WOOT! WOOT! I sucked at pretty bad at all the previous games so I had to redeem myself

1 comment:

the Lola Letters said...

Ha ha ha ha! I loved this! All of it.